Your career development
Building a career with us provides great opportunities to develop your technical skills, lead projects for clients and develop new business. Many of our team enjoy balancing a mixture of each.
Whether you are a graduate or an experienced professional we can help you to take your career to the next level.
If you join us as a graduate this may well be your first job in engineering. We provide an excellent grounding and a broad experience including:
Instant real work where you learn on the job
Support each step of the way
Lots of opportunities for responsibility
A huge amount of variety
Regular reviews with progressive goals and objectives to help you grow
Training which fits your career development, from on the job coaching through to support with charterships
We invest in the training of graduates through our optional Monitored Professional Development Scheme, accredited by the Institute of Mechanical Engineers. This is a recognised route to becoming chartered in approximately four years. We have great feedback from our current graduates who find it motivating and helpful to have a framework to identify areas for development and to be paired with a mentor for guidance.
As a growing business we are always looking for experienced people to stretch our business in new directions. We are entrepreneurial and ready to get behind you if you see opportunities which fit our growth objectives. We have supported our staff to:
- Help grow our presence in the US, which is now an important part of our business
- Lead internal ventures to develop new technologies to intrigue our clients
- Build partnerships with other companies to broaden our service offerings for clients
- Develop the skills to play a proactive role in the development of new business
- Build new practices in specialist areas such as manufacturing and printing