Fuel cell technologies
However, a tight focus on product requirements, good manufacturing engineering and an accurate identification of profitable niches are critical for commercial success.
42 Technology’s core mechanical engineering and thermodynamics capabilities combined with its consultants’ first-hand experience of fuel cell technology and applications provide a unique offering.
Our experience includes:
- Design of a complete fuel cell system prototype, including air and fuel flow control, water balance control and cooling
- MEA testing, flowfield design and stack hardware design
- Manufacturability and target market assessment for a PEM fuel cell design that was later successfully launched into that market
- Reviewing scientific papers for journals and proposals for the US government
- Research and design for reduced noise and parasitic power from fuel cell compressors
Our experienced team has successfully delivered projects for both large multinational companies and small fuel cell startups.