They are at their best when faced with complex system level problems with conflicting requirements and constraints, requiring in-depth understanding of the fundamentals in order to establish practical and elegant solutions.
We have established a number of specific Practices, each focused around a particular engineering discipline or area of capability, to allow our clients and partners to have a good understanding of the areas where we are particularly strong.
Visit our Practices page for details of these areas of specific expertise.
Our team’s skills cover a wide range of disciplines including:
- Mechanical engineering
- Fluid handling and dispense
- Advanced mechanisms
- Product and user interface design
- Design for manufacture and assembly
- Physics and materials science
- Electronics, sensors and instrumentation
- Embedded software and process automation
- Product strategy and technology management
- Quality and regulatory compliance
- Project management
By complementing our internal team with specific technology, product and sector specialists, we are able to put together best-in-class teams to deliver projects from early stage strategic assignments through to turnkey product and process development programmes.